Sandwich Panels - Walls
Buffalo Sandwich Wall Panels with EPS core are intended for applications in various kinds of buildings: industrial, commercial and housing.
Buffalo Sandwich Wall Panels consist of three layers: top steel skin, EPS interlayer and back steel skin. During production, an EPS-cored sandwich panel from Buffalo panels range is formed out by external and internal metal facings, which are profiled into a desired shape. These facings are then glued continuously to the in-house manufactured polystyrene blocks using special polyurethane glue.
The uniqueness of the product is that the insulation thickness of EPS-FR can be altered if requested by client to cater different applications.
Advantages of EPS
- Lightweight (easy to transport, fix and handle)
- Low water absorption properties
- Fire resistivity
- More than 6 standard thickness
- Excellent thermal insulation (heat conductivity <=0.041mk)
- Noise reduction
- Heavy load-bearing capacity
- Flexibility in application
- No color changes